Mathematician, Statistician, Lecturer, R Language Expert, Web Developer
My name is Makhgal Ganbold. My friends call me Galaa. I'm a founder of www.JExtBOX.com and an author of some good books around statistics. I'm a mathematician, a statistician, a teacher, a web developer, a husband and a father of my little son & daughter.
I have been working as a lecturer at the National University of Mongolia since 2009. I teach statistics and I'm an expert in R language. There are R packages in CRAN, which are contributed by Me and I'm still maintaining it. Also I have been working as a freelance web developer since 2011. I develop Joomla Extensions.
My hobbies are web development, programming, taking photography, riding a bicycle, collecting the greatest movies especially animations and listening to the rock music. I love open source and free software such as Linux, LaTeX and R. I have a lot of experience in using them. I use open-source programs and operating systems every day.
I was developed several web sites including www.JExtBOX.com.
Joomla Extensions, which are developed by Me, are published on the JExtBOX.com.
LaTeX Classes and Templates
- The FinalExamZ document class for exam preparation
- The template for presentations, handouts, lecture notes on Beamer
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
The original title is "Магадлал Статистикийн Удиртгал".
- R Statistical Programming Language
The original title is "Статистик програмчлалын R хэл".
- Multivariate Analysis - Theory and Application with R
The original title is "Олон хэмжээст өгөгдлийн статистик шинжилгээ - Онол, R програм дээрх хэрэглээ".
- simukde: Simulation with Kernel Density Estimation
- NSO1212: National Statistical Office of Mongolia's Open Data API Handler for R
- R language training
- R package development
- Statistical consulting